• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Awstats directory page is 403 forbidden

lavinya

New Pleskian
Hello all.
Today upgrade my panel 8.2.1 to 8.3.

Ok no problem.

I using awstats.

mydomain.com/webstat >> 403 forbidden page.

mydomain.com/plesk-stat/webstat/ empty page.

Please help me..

I am actually getting the same thing, though I have not looked into it yet. Just did the upgrade about 1hr ago.

Ok..

It appear's all is good now. :S

I decided to change the stats back to Webalizer on one of my domains, and it loaded up /webstat and /plesk-stat/ fine, then went to change it back to AwStats and now I am getting the default page stating that the AwStats needs to wait for it's first collection to read the logs' so i'd say problem solved. It might mean loosing some stat data, but as stated before.. up until now AwStats didn't record previous months anyway, so no great loss I would say?

The apache error log says;

Directory index forbidden by Options directive: ...
Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible: ...

Did you try resetting the AwStats by going back to Webalizer and then back to AwStats for a domain on the server to see if it fixes it?

So you might find now, if you go back in an re-set the domains to AwStats it will work, well for me it did anyway.

Did you try resetting the AwStats by going back to Webalizer and then back to AwStats for a domain on the server to see if it fixes it?

I will second this.... it has helped me out of pickles many times...

I had issues with awstats not following symlinks after moving a domian to plesk 9 using the backup manager. The fix for me was removing an old /var/www/vhosts/domain.com/statistics/webstat/.htaccess file that was causing issues with the FollowSymLinks permissions.

Hope this helps somebody else!

Back