• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Awstats - No input file specified.

IanScott

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux release 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.43 Update #1
On a server hosting about 5 domains, one domain gives an error when trying to view Awstats:

No input file specified.

I am stumped as to where to look for a solution.

Still not a resolution - but further information. The site in question is using PHP 5.6.4. When I upgraded to PHP 7, the /plesk-stat/webstat-ssl/ appeared.

So, this probably has something to do with configuration of PHP 5. But the website in question is running an old app that has not been upgraded to PHP 7.

I have the same issue "no input file specified" running PHP 7.4.30 on Obsidian 18.0.41. Still no solution for this problem available?

I have the same issue "no input file specified" running PHP 7.4.30 on Obsidian 18.0.41. Still no solution for this problem available?

Hey Manfred, when I upgraded the website to run on some version of PHP 7 (I don't recall which one), the awestats started working for me. I wish I could tell you precisely what version, but I cannot as there were other components of the website that were old, and I had to revert to an earlier version of PHP - in the end, we just installed Google Analytics.

I'd play around with various versions of PHP 7.x and see if anything works for you.

Back