1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

AWStats stop

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by evslanca, Apr 6, 2006.

1. evslanca

evslanca Guest

Hello

AWStats doesn't work in domains, it only works in FTP, I stop on the 04/24/2006 and it doesn't turn, I already tried to turn manually, it didn't work. does anybody have an idea of the problem? :(

2. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

Hello, evslanca

Try to run "%plesk_bin%\statistics.exe"
    This should update your statistics for all domains.

It`s also recommended to have it scheduled to run every night.

Doesn this help?

3. evslanca

evslanca Guest

Hello Skeeter

Did I already make that but didn't it solve, does it only update Awstats of FTP, the rest continues stopped, does already this activate the scheduled for all dawn, and what can the problem be? Because it only updates of FTP?

4. Skeeter

Skeeter Guest

Hello, Evslanca

You should also make sure that logs are created by the weserver. To check this, go to %plesk_vhosts%\<domain-name>\statistics\logs

If IS doesn`t create logs, configure it to write logs via

IIS-> Websites -> properties -> General -> Logging

does this give any clue?

5. evslanca

evslanca Guest

I help myself a lot, it seems that the logs are not being generated, I marked the option logs visits but parce that didn't solve

I didn't find that option IIS - > Websites - > properties - > General - > Logging this road this correct one? I didn't find the General option > Logging

I found was IIS > websites > properties > Home Directory > LogVisits

Is my IIS the version 6 (win 2003), some idea for doing to turn those logs correctly?

6. jtroher

jtroher Basic Pleskian

Funnt mine stopped working on teh same date 4/26/2006 none of the scheduled tasks can run and there are event log errors

Unhandled exception
    at Unable to execute event(runtask::start line 212)
    Execute file name: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe