• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

AWStats stop

E

evslanca

Hello

AWStats doesn't work in domains, it only works in FTP, I stop on the 04/24/2006 and it doesn't turn, I already tried to turn manually, it didn't work. does anybody have an idea of the problem? :(

Hello, evslanca

Try to run "%plesk_bin%\statistics.exe"
This should update your statistics for all domains.

It`s also recommended to have it scheduled to run every night.

Doesn this help?

Hello Skeeter

Did I already make that but didn't it solve, does it only update Awstats of FTP, the rest continues stopped, does already this activate the scheduled for all dawn, and what can the problem be? Because it only updates of FTP?

Hello, Evslanca

You should also make sure that logs are created by the weserver. To check this, go to %plesk_vhosts%\<domain-name>\statistics\logs

If IS doesn`t create logs, configure it to write logs via

IIS-> Websites -> properties -> General -> Logging

does this give any clue?

I help myself a lot, it seems that the logs are not being generated, I marked the option logs visits but parce that didn't solve

I didn't find that option IIS - > Websites - > properties - > General - > Logging this road this correct one? I didn't find the General option > Logging

I found was IIS > websites > properties > Home Directory > LogVisits

Is my IIS the version 6 (win 2003), some idea for doing to turn those logs correctly?

Funnt mine stopped working on teh same date 4/26/2006 none of the scheduled tasks can run and there are event log errors

Unhandled exception
at Unable to execute event(runtask::start line 212)
Execute file name: D:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\runtask.exe

Back