• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Background color question

L

LanceV

Hi, is there any way to change the background color of the template? The option to change the background color from the drop down menu only changes the the color behind the text itself, not the entire box the text appears in. See attached screenshot. I picked a really gaudy color, but let's say I wanted to make the whole background orange in this case, how do I do that?

Also, is there a user guide somewhere? I'm new to using Sitebuilder, and I've only seen the video tutorials. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Attachments

• screen shot of bad background color text issue.JPG
    screen shot of bad background color text issue.JPG
    274.3 KB · Views: 9
Is there an easy way to change the background color if I am NOT using a design template? In other words, I have a blank page but it is white, I want to change the background to black.

Back