• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backup fails

F

flupke

Backup fails when launched from the control panel:

Task '/usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup all --compress --recursive --output=/usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/backup_all_20090222_1744.compressed' failed with code '255'. Output: )

From shell it returns the following:

/usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup: line 23: 3795 Terminated $P
HPCLI_PATH $SITEBUILDER_HOME/utils/bru.php backup "$@"

nothing logged in var/log/httpd files

where to look at?

Regards,

Flupke

SB backup fails

backup fails, SB logs :

Task '/usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup all --compress --recursive --output=/usr/local/sitebuilder/backups/backup_all_20090222_1744.compressed' failed with code '255'. Output: )

when started in Shell:

/usr/local/sitebuilder/utils/sbbackup: line 23: 3795 Terminated $P
HPCLI_PATH $SITEBUILDER_HOME/utils/bru.php backup "$@"

nothing logged in any /var/log/http file

Where to look at?

Regards,

Flupke

was a PHP memory issue again, had to configure 1.5Gb in php.ini!!!!

Regards,

Flupke

I have the same issue. I set my php ini for 2G and still nothing. I try to submit a support ticket but it says according to my license I need to pay as my 30 day support has expired and thus it wipes my support ticket and trys to send me to store. However. I purchased my lease 2/20 and it was installed a week later so I am still very well within the 30 day window yet cannot submit support ticket.

backup fails and cannot submit support ticket.

Is there no answer to this nor that I cannot submit a support ticket it says my license is past the 30 day window even though I just got the license (although it will soon be past the 30 day window if either sales does not respond to my email nor anyone responds to this post in which I have asked about this.)

Which php.ini file did you used? You should make changes in /opt/php52/etc/php.ini file. Could you please also provide with the output which you get from sbbackup utility here?

Which php.ini file did you used? You should make changes in /opt/php52/etc/php.ini file. Could you please also provide with the output which you get from sbbackup utility here?

Ok, thanks, that worked. However, I set the memory_limit to -1 after fiddling with various levels and it not working. Well, minus one is not the preferred limit to have so exactly how much memory does it really need in order to be able to work?

Also, on another not, no one has yet answered why I am locked out from submitting a support ticket even though it is within 30 days of my purchase, albeit the time is rapidly going away, by the time it is researched and corrected my 30 days will be up...Just a thought...

ok, well that kinda sorta answers the question lol.

As to the support ticket issue yes I tried that link and also thru my sitebuilder desktop which goes to the same place and actually prepopulates the key. After submitting the ticket both times get an error saying that my 30 day free support has expired and so it wants me to order paid support. Of course its a moot point now.

In this case, I guess, the only option is to contact with sales team for clarification. Let me know if you need further assistance here.

Back