• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Backup Manager - list doesn't exapand

peraburek

Basic Pleskian
bug report:

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE
Plesk Onyx Version 17.0.17 Update #3, Plesk web pro edition, Ubuntu 12.04.5 LTS‬, X64 arhitecture

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION
backup list doesn't expand, go to next page doesn't work

STEPS TO REPRODUCE
make 30-50 incremental backup
go to: Home - Tools & Settings - Backup Manager
if you click on Entries per page number, or next page, it doesn't work

ACTUAL RESULT
Entries per page stuck at 25

if I click Entries per page stuck at 100 only hashtag # is addedd in adress bar

EXPECTED RESULT

expand backup list, so I can choose which version to restore

Hello.
Could you please provide more details?
Are there any errors or warnings in /var/log/plesk/panel.log?
How many backups does this command report?
Code:
/opt/psa/admin/bin/pmm-ras --get-dump-list --dump-storage=/var/lib/psa/dumps/ --type=server  --session-path=/var/log/plesk/PMM | grep "<dump " | wc -l

I too have this issue. Was there something that resolved it?

Backup Manager - where there are more than 25 backups, I am unable to change to another page, or change the 'entries per page' to view all etc.
Any click of these links only puts a # at the end of the URL

Back