• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Error using server backup to Dropbox after update to 18.0.56

Joe Payne

New Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Error using server backup to Dropbox after update to 18.0.56

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.56_build1800231031.12 os_CentOS 7

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

I've updated Plesk to 18.0.56 #3 as discussed in this thread Resolved - Full server scheduled backup shows "Backup to Cloud Pro" message

I still continue to get errors attempting manual server backup set to Dropbox destination.

The server starts the backup, then fails shortly with error below

I've re-authenticated to Dropbox multiple times. I've checked the Dropbox storage, plenty of space. Nothing seems to help. This has been working great until I updated to 18.0.55.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Tools and Settings
  2. Backup Manager
  3. Click Backup button
  4. Select configured Dropbox destination
  5. Set backup type to Full
  6. Check exclude logs
  7. Start the backup

ACTUAL RESULT

If I attempt incremental backup allowing server to start full backup, I get this:
Warning:
Unable to find base backup for creation of incremental one, the full backup will be created. Error: Failed to exec pmm-ras: Exit code: 1: <unspecified file>(1): expected value
Error:
Unable to create the remote backup: <unspecified file>(1): expected value
Warning:
Unable to delete the incomplete remote backup. Error: Failed to exec pmm-ras: Exit code: 1: <unspecified file>(1): expected value

If I set backup settings to Full, I get this:
Error:
Unable to create the remote backup: <unspecified file>(1): expected value
Warning:
Unable to delete the incomplete remote backup. Error: Failed to exec pmm-ras: Exit code: 1: <unspecified file>(1): expected value

Secondary issue: dialog always appears above all backups listed:
Warning: Could not display the list of backups in the Dropbox Backup storage: Unable to get dumps list: pmm-ras failed (Error code = 1): (1): expected value. Please check the storage settings.

EXPECTED RESULT

Backup should be successful

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Help with sorting out

Brilliant Peter, thank you. Indeed my extensions do not auto-update. The DropBox extension was out of date. Updating it to current release has resolved all the issues. Thanks so much for the quick response!

Back