• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Backup Manager not available after update from 12.0.18

KlausZ

Basic Pleskian
Hi,
i update an Server from Plesk 12.0.18 to Plesk Onyx 17.8. All worked fine after that update, but i cant go to the backup Manager. For all customers the backup Manager is available, but for root and the complete Server not. When i go there to the backup Manager Nothing happend (or i have to wait many times and then a Gateway failure Comes.) Is there a Problem with the old backups. Can i delete them to solve the issue, or what can i do.

Bye, Klaus

Thanks for reply. But this article is for Plesk 12.x. I have now the newest Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update 30.
I login with ssh but no permission denied in logs. No such other in the article written things are found. I can access the backup manager as all users and as reseller. Only administrator want be work. where i found the logfiles for accessing the backup-manager?
Thanks

Hi, i think it is a problem with the old stored backups as admin and the config with ftp-stores.
Can i start with a new backup manager config file (where it is located?) and delete the old backups (where are they located?)

Thanks, Klaus

Back