• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup Restore Problem

ford

New Pleskian
Hi,

i have a big Problem to restore Backups from any Domains from a Plesk 11.0.9 Server with ubuntu 12.04 to a Plesk 12.0.18 Server with ubuntu 14.04

Backups from ftp-Backup Server didnt work, error is the backup Signatur is damage etc........

Is there any Chance to restore the backups ?
erygxzpr14.jpg

lg
micha aus Germany, sorry for my english

You have the option to define, that you trust backups, even if the signature couldn't be verified. You can set in "/usr/local/psa/admin/conf/panel.ini" :
Code:
[pmm]
allowRestoreModifiedDumps = on
If the "panel.ini" is not yet set, you will find the file "panel.ini.sample", which you can rename to "panel.ini" and make the above changes, to trust your backups, even if they couldn't be verified. Please restart your Plesk Panel with "service psa restart" ( or: "/etc/init.d/psa stop && /etc/init.d/psa start" ) to grab the modified settings.

I recommend to rename the modified panel.ini again to ".sample" after your restore, because the initial settings normally work fine and you can be sure, that backups are verified before you use them.

Back