• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Input Backup sync

omexlu

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I the past i have synced /var/lib/psa/dumps/domains with resync because i was on a linux desktop machine.
Now i don't own anymore linux op my pc, now i want to ask how can i get the bigger files easy from the server.

I don't think its the good way to download them via browser in plesk panel, the files are to big +30 GB and there are more of them.

Maybe somebody knows a way how i can use a rsync-way on windows 10 to do that.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have take a look at it on a virtual maschine because i don't trust any software in windows :)
But seems to work on local system.

The problem is that i wan't to cronjob that, and here i have problems with login data, i don't want to use ssh-key login.

On my ubuntu pc in the past i have used sshpass.

Could you mount a Windows share on your Ubuntu server, and then setup a cron in Ubuntu, maybe? CIFS share?

Back