• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

backup task list ?

borisr

New Pleskian
Hi all, i'm running Plesk on a CentOS distribution. I'm fairly new to plesk and still learning the basics. So I planned some backups in sites & domains > backup manager > backup task parameters

So I did it twice and now I have two backup tasks one scheduled at 3:00 and the second one scheduled at 3:30. My question is how can I remove one of the 2 backup tasks ? Is there a backup task list somewhere where I can just tick the box and press delete button ?

thanks for your help :)

HI! sorry for long answer! it seems that you configured backup task on different subscriptions? If it's right you can sipmle deactivate unnecessary task(remove tick on 'scheduled backup settings' tab). Also you can configure sheduled backup task for all server in Tools&Settings->Backup Manager->Scheduled backup settings.
Hope this information will be usefull for you!:)

HI! sorry for long answer! it seems that you configured backup task on different subscriptions?

thanks for your answer. As I said I'm new to Plesk and just realized that there is 2 places to manage backups in plesk: under tools and settings and under websites and domains.

I will read a bit further to understand the specificities of each one. Thanks for your help

Backup manager under tools and settings is for server-wide backups.

Backups created under specific subscriptions are for domains only in that subscription.

Simples :)

Back