• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup without disabling domain - is that possible?

A

anton_latvia

I previous version of Plesk, each time schedulled backup have been started it disabled every particular domain and then enabled it after backup was over. This workflow :) somehow caused problem on my server (not always domains were enabled successfully - Plesk said it's ok, but domain was still not available) and I didn't use it. How is it now in Plesk 7.5.1? May be it is possible not to disable domains during backup process? Or some other workaround?

I use 4PSA's client backup which doesn't interrupt the domain uptime. I don't think it has a scheduled backup feature though.......

For now I am using rdiff-backup, which has great option for incremental backups, backup to remote server and much more, but it is not really designed for Plesk, that's why all I can do it to backup full database dump and user files (without any Plesk specific settings, unfortunatelly). But as we all have paid for some centralized solution (Plesk), I was expecting something from them. :)

Back