• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

Backupmng : How to move temporary file ?

I

ingamo

Guest
Hi everybody,

First, sorry for my poor english, i'm french.
I've posted this thread in another forum, but this forum seems to be better with my poblem :

I have in my crontab, under Root user :
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1
And I have 2 hdd in my server :
/dev/mda1 : The system :
with /usr/local/psa , 30Go, 22Go free disk

And
/dev/mda3 : The docs, websites, emails...
with /var/* , 200Go, 180Go free disk.

But when backupmng is running, he makes the big (15Go) temporary file (before send it by ftp) on the first disk, and i have an alert from Watchdog : Hdd /dev/mda1 is nearly full.

So, how can i ask to backupmng to make the temporaray backup file on the second disk ?

Thank you very much for your help !
 
Back
Top