• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backups screwed me over...

G

gregwhitworth

Ok. Let me first state that it was my own fault and or ignorance, but I ended up backing up backups on top of backups and now I am simply setting up a chron job to backup the dbs. However, I want to globally turn off backups, or be able to see which accounts have backups on them. Is there a way to do either of these?

Ok. Let me first state that it was my own fault and or ignorance, but I ended up backing up backups on top of backups and now I am simply setting up a chron job to backup the dbs. However, I want to globally turn off backups, or be able to see which accounts have backups on them. Is there a way to do either of these?

Well, one way to do it - is by pairing up the information via the PSA database - a simple commandline throwing a statement to Mysql should do it:

Code:
/usr/bin/mysql -u admin -p`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow` -e "SELECT dom.name, bs.* FROM BackupsScheduled AS bs, domains AS dom WHERE bs.obj_id = dom.id;" psa

That should output a list with domains with backup schedules and list the current settings for that backup schedule.

Hope that will help you in any way.

--
Kind regards
Geert Lund,
www.GLD.dk

Back