• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Backups separatelly

PedroN

Regular Pleskian
Hello,

I do wanted to know if there is any option to program plesk, so that it does separatelly backups of all sites instead of doing a globally backup of all things in one file.
I do not mind that people an sincronize their account with one of their ftp servers to do backups but what I do want is me also to do backups of all sites separately.

Thanks

Why you can't use backup for domains? It will create separate domain's backup.

There is not an option to create backups for domains separately or I can not find it

Just go to domain subscription and click Backup button there. Then you can create separate backup for this domain.

That is the problem, I do not want to go domain by domain and configure that option, because there are many domains from my clients, and I do not want them to access the option of backup in my ftp server, that is where I want to do all backups

the only option available is full backup. In that xml backup file you will separate domains in domains folder. You can sort them as you want.

Back