1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Bandwidth

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by DazTomkins, Jul 19, 2006.

  1. DazTomkins

    DazTomkins Guest

    0
     
    Hi,

    I have about 30 websites on my dedicated server, running plesk 8.

    When viewing the list of websites there is a column on the far right of the page which lists the amount of bandwidth used by each site for the current month... but they all just say 0.00 MB/Month.

    And it has been like this ever since i got the server about 6 weeks ago....

    Any ideas? :confused:

    Daz
     
  2. DCNet_James

    DCNet_James Guest

    0
     
    I believe if you look under the actual site panel the bandwidth stats are there and correct. The domain list has a bug, but I believe if you have the latest 8.0.1 build installed its fixed. I did notice though with 8.0.1 in the most recent build, the disk utilization stat is wrong.

    J
     
  3. Jon@BBFWeb

    Jon@BBFWeb Guest

    0
     
    I am having the same issue. 37 domains only the first 4 alphabetically have bandwidth usage listed. All others have 0.00 MB/Month. Also, when looking at the reports for the affected domains, they show 0 as well.

    Currently running 8.0.1 fully updated on CentOS 3.6

    I really need a solution to this. I have no bandwidth measurments at all.
     
Loading...