• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

banner as background image

O

om4knowledge

Hello,
We just published a site using AA-13.
We uploaded our own header. It looks good in edit mode.

In IE (windows), the published site has the banner, and the banner is also the background image. So you see the banner twice.

It looks fine in FireFox on a mac.

I seem to remember a similar problem with some templates in the past.
Please advise.

Thanks' for the information. I could reproduce this case on my test server too. I have already passed this case to developers for investigation. I will update this thread as soon as get any info related to this case.

fixing the template

D,
I had a similar issue with a template in the past and you were able to give me a patch so the banner wouldn't repeat.

This was with an earlier 4.x issue, but it did work.

What can we do to get this clients site working?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, I still do not have any solution for you here. I will update this thread as get any news concerning this case. You can try to create your own template, similar to this one and provide it for the customer or suggest customer to use temporary some other template.

Fixed template

In the attachment you can find corrected aa-13 template. Please remove existing template files <sb_root>/htdocs/templates/aa-13/ here. After that unpack archive and update templates, just in case:

# sb_config --update_templates

It should help to resolve this case.

Attachments

• aa-13.zip
    482 KB · Views: 2
Back