• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Banner does not work on Mac or Mobile!

S

SuzanneM

Hi there: New toall of this. Used site builder to design my website and it looks terrific. However, the banner picture does not show up on Mac or Mobile. I replaced the standard pic with one of my own. It looks great on PC..... not sure what could be causing it..... Suz

Hi Suzanne,

Can you provide a link to your website so we can check it? Thanks.

Have you found a resolution to this issue. I am having the same problem, using the same template.

Suzanne,

We've checked your website. It is created using our old SiteBuilder 4.x, not our new Web Presence Builder 10.x. Unfortunately, old SB 4.x was released many years ago -- it is highly likely that your Mac browser and your mobile device browser were released much later, so SB 4.x doesn't support them. There's nothing we can do now to make SB 4.x support new browsers, because this product is no longer being developed. I strongly recommend you to check out the new version of SB 4.x - Web Presence Builder 10.x. You can do it here: http://www.parallels.com/products/plesk/web-presence-builder/.

Banner blank

My banner problem is a little different...

My banner used to work, but now it is completely blank. Though it looks like I have attached a different photo and then saved, it is blank even in preview. I've tried my old banner photos and even your sample photos and NOTHING loads.

I'm locked into my version of sitebuilder by my web host. What can I do to fix this problem? Help! My website is MayoMakeYourOwn.com.

Sort of solved...banner photo was too large for template banner - even the sample photos. Went to another template where I could see sample photos that loaded, found banner photo size, sized my own photo, and it loaded and could be seen in preview too. Seems maybe my old template could no longer hold the original photo size.

Back