• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Banners - Browse button is greyed out

H

hmasterson

I'm not familiar with Sitebuilder at all and just had a customer call that uses it on her VPS and is having a problem.

She was apparently trying to upload a new banner image for one of her sites so, under the 'Banners' area of the design wizard she clicked Browse button, selected her image and then clicked the 'Upload' button. Apparently, she got a message regarding the file size being too large and now, the 'Browse' button is greyed out and so she can't modify the banner image. I've logged into her control panel and I also can't click on the 'Browse' button.

Any ideas or suggestions? Thank you!

--
Heather Masterson
Modwest Support Team
[email protected]
http://modwest.com/help/

Heather,

Not all templates allow for banner upload.
For these the button is greyed out.

But, you said that she was able to upload them before. Was this for the same or different template?

If all else fails you could ftp a new banner direct to sb.

I hope that helps.
~:)

Back