• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Beeing thrown to login every couple of minutes.

J

Jakbaehl

Hi all.

I am having, and have been for quite a while, trouble with beeing thrown back to to loginpage ever so often.
I can't recall a session where this did not happen.

I have finally noticed an error in the leftmost menu frame. It say as follows:
ERROR: unmatched tags {NAVS} still present in main

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I had support on the case a while back, but regretably, they could not reproduce the error.

We have KB article about similar issue - http://kb.odin.com/en/3052
But it is actual for very old Plesk versions. I have not found any mentions about your problem in our internal resources.
Could you please provide me your support ticket ID and I will check it.

As I see ticket has been resolved by you long time ago. You shouldn't resolve ticket until reported issue will be fixed by support.

Resolved

That is true. I shouldn't have.

As far as i can remember i gave up because support was unable to reproduce the error, thus not beeing able to debug.

I should probably not have done that.

Today i was kindoff tired of the bug, so i thought i would try to see if anyone in the forum had a solution.
I had read the KB you mentioned in your initial reply, but as far as i could tell, i could not use it to solve my problem.

If this is a problem, please do not reopen the ticket,

As I wrote before I have not found any mentions about similar problem in our internal resources. Therefore I think that problem should be detailed investigated directly on your server after your detailed step-by-step instruction how it can be reproduced. If it is really actual problem for you - contact support team again.

Back