• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Beginning PCI Compliant

JustinGivens

Basic Pleskian
Becoming PCI Compliant

Hey All,

I'm a service/hosting provider for my clients and I wanted to see who you all recommend for getting PCI Compliance with. I would like to get my server approved so any client that comes to me doesn't have to wait for that to clear.

Thanks suggestions and thoughts are appreciated.

Have a great day!

Last edited:
IgorG I did. I'm looking to get certified by a company. I done everything on my end, just need to be approved as a Service Provider. So I was just looking for suggestions on companies to get scanned by.

Back