• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

billing error code

S

Skaterstuff

ok im still trying to fix a error with the billing script but now when i go to the billing page i get this

An unexpected error occurred. Please go back and retry your operation. If this error persists, contact Customer and Business Manager administrator.

Error Report #4dd371de9d2f9

and im trying to fix this

FIRSTNAME skaterstuff (ID: 1)...........................[ OK ]
OrderForm User (ID: 2)..................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #2 in SSO: Invalid parameters: admin_email' in /opt/plesk-billing/htdocs/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:47
Stack trace:
#0 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(257): SSOManager::repairUsers(true)
#1 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(249): __command_repair_accounts()
#2 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(127): command_repair_accounts(Object(Zend_Console_Getopt))
#3 {main}
API User (ID: 3)........................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #3 in SSO: Invalid parameters: admin_email' in /opt/plesk-billing/htdocs/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:47
Stack trace:
#2 /usr/share/plesk-billing/sso.php(127): command_repair_accounts(Object(Zend_Console_Getopt))
#3 {main}
Cron User (ID: 4).......................................[ FAILED ]
ERROR: exception 'ProductException' with message 'Failed to repair admin #4 in SSO: Invalid parameters: admin_email' in /opt/plesk-billing/htdocs/billing-libs/object_managers/SSOManager.php:47
Stack trace:
#3 {main}

Repair customers accounts:

No customers found.
The command 'sso:repair-accounts' completed with 3 errors.
The command 'repair-integration:repair-all' completed.

what i had to do was to turn off sso so i could even get plesk to login so i got that working now billing wont work

Hi, Skaterstuff

Just log in into CBM (use link in Panel or go directly to https://<your-domain>:8443/plesk-billing/admin/), go to "System Configuration" section in left menu, find there menu "Administrators" and set up any valid e-mail address in each admin profile. You can even use something like "[email protected]".

After that everything should be repaired.

Hi, Skaterstuff

Just log in into CBM (use link in Panel or go directly to https://<your-domain>:8443/plesk-billing/admin/), go to "System Configuration" section in left menu, find there menu "Administrators" and set up any valid e-mail address in each admin profile. You can even use something like "[email protected]".

After that everything should be repaired.

that is where im getting this error "Error Report #4dd497d767dd0"

Turn on Debug Logging (http://download1.parallels.com/Ples...usiness-manager-administrator-guide/68189.htm) and try to repeat your actions.
If error occurs, open System Configuration > Show Error Reports, find report with your ID and send it me via e-mail - [email protected]

If I am able to identify the issue, I'll update this thread with solution. Otherwise you will need to contact Parallels Support.

thanks for ur help

and i re used this /usr/share/plesk-billing/repair-integration --command=repair-all --idp-url=https://ip:8334 got billing to come back up with no error. now the only thing is i cant login i used the same user and password that i login to plesk with and it says "Authentication failed: invalid username or password specified " so im kinda stuck on this step

The issue seems to be quite complicated. It's required to access your servers to investigate it. Your can send me your credentials via mail or PM. Or you can contact our Support Team.

ok we used to uninstall # rpm -e plesk-billing

what is the best way to reinstall it?

i tried it shows that it is installed. as this was the help the support team gave me and now i cant get it to reinstall

Back