1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

billing error code

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Skaterstuff, May 18, 2011.

1. Skaterstuff

Skaterstuff Guest

ok im still trying to fix a error with the billing script but now when i go to the billing page i get this

and im trying to fix this

what i had to do was to turn off sso so i could even get plesk to login so i got that working now billing wont work

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  3. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Hi, Skaterstuff

Just log in into CBM (use link in Panel or go directly to https://<your-domain>:8443/plesk-billing/admin/), go to "System Configuration" section in left menu, find there menu "Administrators" and set up any valid e-mail address in each admin profile. You can even use something like "mailbox@example.com".

After that everything should be repaired.

4. Skaterstuff

Skaterstuff Guest

5. Skaterstuff

Skaterstuff Guest

that is where im getting this error "Error Report #4dd497d767dd0"

6. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
  7. Skaterstuff

Skaterstuff Guest

thanks for ur help

and i re used this /usr/share/plesk-billing/repair-integration --command=repair-all --idp-url=https://ip:8334 got billing to come back up with no error. now the only thing is i cant login i used the same user and password that i login to plesk with and it says "Authentication failed: invalid username or password specified " so im kinda stuck on this step

8. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    The issue seems to be quite complicated. It's required to access your servers to investigate it. Your can send me your credentials via mail or PM. Or you can contact our Support Team.

9. Skaterstuff

Skaterstuff Guest

ok we used to uninstall # rpm -e plesk-billing

what is the best way to reinstall it?

10. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Please use AutoInstaller to install Customer & Business Manager component

11. Skaterstuff

Skaterstuff Guest

i tried it shows that it is installed. as this was the help the support team gave me and now i cant get it to reinstall