• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Billing Software Integration

RubyHaus Inc.

New Pleskian
I am in the process of migrating from HSphere to Plesk, but it seems Plesk doesn't offer any type of billing solution unless you go with Odin, who never respond to sales requests. I started looking into this on my own and saw WHMCS as an option, but even as a fresh installation on a brand new server, it couldn't talk to my Plesk installation (two different servers, both fresh copies) so I gave up with them too.

Does anyone offer any recommendations? I read about Blesta a bit and it's intriguing, but didn't know what other options might exist out there as well. I'd prefer something that integrates with Plesk so customers can login and manage things without having to know which server to go to, but that might be asking too much. Paid solutions are perfectly fine.

Thanks in advance!

Hello RubyHaus Inc.,

We work only with WHMCS providing them Plesk provisioning modules at the moment. You could find more detailed information in this section of official documentation for WHMCS: http://docs.whmcs.com/Plesk

Other billing solutions provide Plesk integration with their products by themselves.

I am in the process of migrating from HSphere to Plesk, but it seems Plesk doesn't offer any type of billing solution unless you go with Odin, who never respond to sales requests. I started looking into this on my own and saw WHMCS as an option, but even as a fresh installation on a brand new server, it couldn't talk to my Plesk installation (two different servers, both fresh copies) so I gave up with them too.

Does anyone offer any recommendations? I read about Blesta a bit and it's intriguing, but didn't know what other options might exist out there as well. I'd prefer something that integrates with Plesk so customers can login and manage things without having to know which server to go to, but that might be asking too much. Paid solutions are perfectly fine.

Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure why WHMCS couldn't connect to Plesk server,for me it worked every time...we are not on WHMCS now any more but i never had issue to add plesk server to WHMCS or to Blesta..once I had issues with Clent exec but it was long time ago....Also on few clients server I just had to change apache restart interval since billing script was on same Plesk server ...but mostly it worked out of box.

Hello RubyHaus Inc.,

We work only with WHMCS providing them Plesk provisioning modules at the moment. You could find more detailed information in this section of official documentation for WHMCS: Plesk - WHMCS Documentation

Other billing solutions provide Plesk integration with their products by themselves.

Yet you guys can't show us how to replace CP ip details in welcome email with that of plesk

I managed to set up a testing environment with a Kimsufi (Powered by OVH) KS-11 [Intel W3520 - 16GB DDR3 ECC 1333 MHz - SoftRaid 2x2Tb SATA] Server with Plesk 17.0.17 on CentOS 7 (x64) installed from an available Kimsufi OS Image via Control Panel and upgraded via CLI to Plesk 17.8.11 #63 (Plesk Web Pro monthly license was purchased directly from PLesk),
and Kimsufi KS-4 [Atom N2800 - 4GB DDR3 1066 MHz - SoftRAID 2x 2Tb SATA] Server with ISPsystem BILLmanager Advanced 5.204 Free (Trial until the year 2033) for up to 50 clients.
After setting up the billing via Yandex money, customizing integation with Plesk - NB! to make integration working you should provide the Plesk Server IP_address, not a domain ! - and setting up a tariff plan for "simple hosting" - I checked that after confirming the payment from a test client via BILLmanager the corresponding account was created in Plesk and all the necessary emails sent to the customer. However, not specifying the domain I got subdomain.example.com as the name of the subscription in Plesk. It should be further customized via BILLmanager settings, but, on the whole, it is a working practical solution. The monthly price of BILLmanager License is 12 Euro.

Posted the instructions
You are welcome to ask questions and request for a Demo, provided you submit a request in this thread!
P.S. The language of the Demo is Russian or English, the language of Plesk is English.
There is also the ISPsystem Demo (without Plesk Integration), where the language can be changed to English
Best regards,
Igor V. Timofeev

Last edited:
For your attention: I re-posted the instructions, mentioned in the above message, to the corresponding topic on forum.ispsystem.com .
You may follow the events there, as they are the developers of BILLmanager.
Best regards,
Igor V. Timofeev

P.S. I have disovered a commercial hoster from the Republic of Belarus (according to the domain name), hosty.by , who seems to have integrated both WHMCS (his "old" billing) and BILLmanager (his "new" billing) with Plesk.

Last edited:
P.P.S. 21.08.2019 an update on KS-4 server broke BILLmanager-Plesk (on KS-11) Integration -> attempting to reinstall BILLmanager and set up the integration once again.
Reinstalled and changed the Language of Plesk to Russian.
NB! When you provide Plesk root user credentials for the Integration, you can use a domain name (if admin user credentials - then only SERVER_IP address !!)

Last edited:
Back