• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Billing?

E

epretorious

Where's the interface for invoicing? I'm assuming that Plesk has the ability to establish different service levels (e.g., Brochure, Small Business, Professional, and Enterprise) and, therefore, has the ability to calculate usage and charges. If it doesn't, please correct me.

Plesk itself does not have billing built-in. You would have to addon / integrate something like ModernBill (just one example). I don't believe the other major control panels come with billing built in and pre-configured either.

'charges' - if you mean assign a dollar amount, no.

Plesk just calculates the usage stats, period. And there are some threads which indicate it does not necessarily do a complete job of it....

Can the calulation be automated and used to create e-mail invoices? (I know that sounds kind of sophisticated but at the same time calculating usage charges is an essential function of this business.)

You should really check their other product, HSPComplete, sounds more like what you are looking for, including reseller level and some billing related stuff built in....

HSPcomplete is the most comprehensive full business life-cycle hosting automation solution available. Manage hardware, OSs, applications, backups, IP pools, customers, resellers, e-commerce storefronts and customer payments all from a single system. It houses a very powerful and extremely flexible billing system fully integrated with automated account provisioning scalable to tens of thousands of accounts.
http://www.sw-soft.com/en/products/hspcomplete/

Back