• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Binding website to the Plesk programmatically

Amir Imam

New Pleskian
Hi

I want to create full website with subdomain programmatically. I mean when the user subscribes to my app, I create a website for him automatically.

Now I can subdomain on Godaddy, and create website on serer IIS, but I cannot find it in Plesk control panel. I want to bind the subdomain to the website that created in IIS, and show it in Plesk. I don't know if is that related to Plesk or what, and if not then I don't know where can I start. So can I get any help with this ?
thank you

Can you explain in more detail what your objective is?
I want to create website programmatically for the client when he register in my app. Website with subdomain. I can create the subdomain in godaddy, and I can create the website in IIS, but I don't know how to show it in Plesk control panel

I want to create website programmatically for the client when he register in my app. Website with subdomain. I can create the subdomain in godaddy, and I can create the website in IIS, but I don't know how to show it in Plesk control panel
Thats hardly more details than you mentioned in your opening post. With so little information it is difficult for me help you in greater detailer.

In general however I suppose that the Plesk CLI and the XML-RCP API can be of interest to you. Those allow you to programmatically add subscriptions and (sub)domains to your Plesk server.

Back