• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Blacklist Error

F

FinalC

in English :
I write in the Blacklist many mail adresses (ca.700)

and i click the ok button and the .... ABORT !!! with this "Fehler: Nur %available%% eindeutige E-Mail-Adressen können hinzugefügt werden." in english "Error : only %available%% explicit E-Mail-Adresses can be added." (sorry my english is extremly bad)

i copy past one by one by one by one etc. the error come back with this mail in it

*@bioware.com

what the .... i dont know what the problem is, its a gamesite , but i will block this site automaticly. only i cant ?!?!?

i follow this tread, i at line 110 from 700 to copy in blacklist....

In German/Deutsch
Ich habe mich heute mal mit der Blackliste befasst und wollte so circa 700 Domains Blocken von denen ich weiss das die keiner braucht.

also schreib ich per copy paste rein (so ca. 700) und ABORT !!! "Fehler: Nur %available%% eindeutige E-Mail-Adressen können hinzugefügt werden."

nach einigen endlosen versuchen , es könnte ja an der liste selbst liegen kommata etc. habe ich dann angefangen die liste per hand bzw. in kleinen schritten die addressen einzufügen. Und der fehler kam das erste mal zurück als ich versuchte die :
*@bioware.com
zu blocken. das ist doch nur eine gamesite, aber eine der ich nicht vertraue und der auch keiner braucht (von den usern bei mir) was stimmt den da nicht ???
kann doch nicht richtig sein das mir das programm vorgibt was ich blocken darf und was nicht ,das ist doch immer noch sache des inhabers.

ich verfolge das tread noch etwas weil ich bin erst bei der 110 domain von 700 die drin sein müssten :(

Back