• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank Areas in Templates (Drag & Drop)

K

khokies

There are a lot of templates that seem to have a lot of blank space in them. I thought this version of SB was supposed to have drag & drop functionality. What if I want content to appear in a large blank area under, say, a menu? For instance, there is a lot of blank area under the header in http://cadycreekcrittercare.com. That looks kind of funny with all that blank space.

Or is there a way to modify the template to add some more #content# area?

And oh, is there a list anywhere of the templates that actually do support a different header upload? I have a slow internet connection and it is driving me insane to have to click through template after template only to discover that template upload is not supported!

A lot of templates do have a lot of blank space, that's true. But it's usually by design, and usually a good thing. The website that you linked to - I'm not sure, but is the image of the dog the correct size? I meant the same dimensions as the standard headers?

Also, just keep in mind that some of the templates are just better than others, and you will have to keep looking around.

If you are the owner of the SB app (I assume you are), and have access to the server, then you can edit the templates. There's a good PDF in the Knowledgebase on the site that explains how to do it for SB2 templates, but not SB3. They're very close, however.

I'm trying to put together a list of templates that allow header upload. I'll post it on these message boards if I can figure out what the code difference is.

Back