• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank page after installing Plesk 7 - trying domain.com:8443

R

robg

Hi,

I installed the trial version of Plesk 7.0 on my Win2003 machine and it was fine. I then uninstalled it using the uninstallation utility and tried reinstalling it today

It reinstalled fine, but if I visit https://ip:8443/ both on the machine and from my home connection, I get a blank screen and no login screen.

Could anyone tell me what's wrong?

Probably a license problem.

Try and execute your license.exe file, and reboot.

I had that problem too. After spending 3 hours trying everything imaginable...

I removed Plesk (Dont forget the registry removal) and reinstalled it.

That helped me until I visited the next series of problems and had to do it again and again and again and again and again until I started making up songs about Pleskkkk.

Also if you, like me, had to make so many changes to IIS figuring it was a IIS problem from time to time it doesn't hurt to remove IIS and reinstall that as well after a clean removal (registry too) of Plesk just to get that new car smell back in the game.

However NEVER forget that Plesk FORCES you to remove the registry key (Next to impossible feat if you can do it) before you can get that clean new car smell back to your computer....

Maxx

Back