• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blank page at license page in 10.3.1

RodrigoMP

New Pleskian
Hi, I've installed a brand new Plesk 10.3.1 in my CentOS, when I try to insert my license key I got a blank page. I went to "/var/log/sw-cp-server/error_log" and I have the folowing error:

2012-07-28 11:01:57: (connections.c.299) SSL: 1 error:140940E5:SSL routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:ssl handshake failure
2012-07-28 11:02:17: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Virtualization::getConcertoId() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/key_info.php on line 11

2012-07-28 11:02:30: (mod_fastcgi.c.2588) FastCGI-stderr: PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method Virtualization::getConcertoId() in /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/server/key_info.php on line 11
I can't find info about a solution.
Can you please help me?
THanks.

Have you tried to use CLI command?

What sort of error you have after

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/keymng --install --source-file <source path>

?

Same issue without resolution

Having the same issue but key folder is empty... So what next?

How can we get a updated license key when running 10.3.1

Yeah I can point it to our last license key and have a valid SUS contract but can't get to a page to upgrade Plesk and Asking it to retrieve keys just puts me back to a blank page... The perfect circle with no escape... Help us Mr Wizard.

Back