1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Blank page in panel after upgrading (Also PHP error message)

Discussion in 'Plesk 9.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Jeremy Ross, May 10, 2011.

1. Jeremy Ross

Jeremy Ross Guest

Hello,

I have upgraded to Plesk 9.5.4, and now I cannot access some of my panel pages (and some other problems).

I did turn on php error messages and this is the error reported "Fatal error: Class 'mail_Server_Features' not found in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/class.ServerMailForm.php on line 349"

Also some other problems sence upgraded are:
    1. Strange titles in the icons on the panel (Example: "Ui__client/Domain/Mail/Mailname/Autoresponders/Autoresponder/Properties_new__wizard-title").
    2. I have to manualy create the http.include files for a new domain when setup.

Any help would be great.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Looks like upgrade was not successfully completed.

3. Jeremy Ross

Jeremy Ross Guest

Thanks for your reply - is there anyway I can fix this? I have tried to do an upgrade to the same version agian however it didn't work.

4. Jeremy Ross

Jeremy Ross Guest

Bump

Bump, any help anyone? What could I do next to fix this upgrade problem?

5. Amin Taheri

Amin Taheri Golden Pleskian Plesk Certified Professional

Re-run the RPMs with rpm -Uvh *.rpm --force in the directory the updater installed to and see if that helps.