• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Blank Screen when viewing domain

chrisjudd

New Pleskian
After running some updates I am getting this when I go to view my domains in plesk:
NesLNN2.png

Websites are still loading but obviously this is a big problem for me

What browser are you using? Do you see any Javascript errors in browser? Have you tried another browser? Have you tried Ctrl-F5 to perform full refresh of the page?

What browser are you using? Do you see any Javascript errors in browser? Have you tried another browser? Have you tried Ctrl-F5 to perform full refresh of the page?
same on all browsers no javascript errors, i just tried to restore from a backup yesterday and that did not work

Hi chrisjudd,

did you know, that Plesk comes with the powerfull "Plesk Repair Ulitity" ? This utility is able to repair quite a lot of common issues/errors/problems and does even the needed investigations for you:

=> Plesk Repair Utility

Example commands:
Code:
plesk repair all -n -v
( the "-n" option actually tells the utility, NOT do automatc repairs ;) )

Pls. read the documentation for complete informations about this utility and consider to inform us with log - entries from your Plesk Control Panel, if you need further help.

I think I remember a similar situation where an upgrade was not completed and that resulted in empty pages. That was a long while ago, so I do not recall the solution. I suggest to look into processes whether an upgrade process is hanging. If that is not the case, you cold try to stop, then restart Plesk services.

Back