• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Blue Links on Menu on Only One Page

rickuz

New Pleskian
We have a customer that has created a Web site using the template av-198. The links on the menu are white as they are supposed to be according to the template when in edit mode. But, when published, one one page only the menu links are blue. Here is a link to the page that is having the problem. http://brantleycountychamber.org/start_your_business.html. If you click other links, everything is fine. Also, even that page looks fine within Sitebuilder, but when it is published, the *menu* links on only that page are blue. Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Hi,

I've seen that happen a few times but I can pin point why it happens. Its a bug of sorts. Only way to fix it is to recreate the page and delete the old one. Just create a new page, copy the content across, delete the old page.

Regards

Thanks. That's actually what I recommended they do yesterday. I'm hoping that will fix it and it won't crop up again.

Back