• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue bootstrapper.sh rerun freezes

nardev

New Pleskian
I'm fighting with plesk for a day or two, so many stupid things is going on, i can't find the solution...

Last thing that i tried to do down there, but it just stops and i see nothing in any log related to plesk.. i don't know what is going on.

Webpages and email is working ok but plesk is not accessible.

I'm quite helpless...

I also tried plesk repair installation, but it also just freezes, no response what so ever...

# /usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh rerun
is running
Stopping sw_engine service... done
-- Warning: Skipping the data of table mysql.event. Specify the --events option explicitly.
===> Cumulative APS controller database (apsc) upgrade and repair has been started.
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller database has been completed.
===> Cumulative Plesk database upgrade and repair (revertable stage) has been started.
===> Preparing Plesk database upgrade (revertable stage).
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of Plesk database (revertable stage) has been completed.
===> Plesk database scheme upgrade has been started.
Applying migrations from: /opt/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/migrations/
===> Plesk database scheme upgrade has been completed.
ln: failed to create symbolic link `/var/named/run-root/etc/bind/rndc.conf': File exists
update-rc.d: using dependency based boot sequencing
===> Cumulative APS controller upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of APS controller (final stage) has been completed.
===> Cumulative Plesk upgrade and repair (final stage) has been started.
===> Preparing Plesk upgrade (final stage).
===> Cumulative upgrade and repair of Plesk (final stage) has been completed.

Hi nardev,

but plesk is not accessible
If you experience issues/errors/problems with the Plesk Control Panel, pls. be informed, that it helps to investigate such situations from the corresponding log - files:

Sometimes, it is as well a good idea to change the log - level, to get more informations in psa - log - files:

I also tried plesk repair installation, but it also just freezes, no response what so ever...
You can find corresponding repair - logs at "/var/log/plesk" - pls. consider to add entries, or the whole depending log(s) in your posts for investigations reasons.

Your provided informations don't point to actual issues/errors/problems, so that people willing to help you could only guess, what might be the root cause of your issue(s). In addition, you should be aware, that it really helps, when you provide as much informations as possible, starting with the current used "operating system", over to the current used "Plesk version incl. MU". Sometimes it helps as well you include your server specifications and as stated before, log - files are quite essential for investigations. In addition you stated:
I'm fighting with plesk for a day or two, so many stupid things is going on, i can't find the solution...
... so that it would make sense, if you include previous issues/errors/problems ( even if solved! ) and the used resolutions, because this might point to possible misconfigurations, which should be reversed, in order to have a server and Plesk installation "working as expected".
Because of your other posts the last days, you might as well consider to update/upgrade/patch your server with the help of "yum" ( on CentOS/RHEL - based systems ) or "apt"/"aptitude" ( on Debian-Ubuntu - based systems ) and when you upgraded the kernel, it even could be necessary to reboot the server once.

Back