• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Branding Missing in Control Panel

bradz

Regular Pleskian
Before Plesk 12.5, the logo that I loaded showed up in the top left corner of the control panel on every page. I used this logo location to help define which server it is.

With plesk 12.5, the logo only shows up on the login screen.

I reloaded the small png logo, but still no show.
I also tried a .jpg, but still no show.
I also tried links to the logo, but still no show.

Please bring back the branding with a logo on all control panel pages.

Brad

I can't reproduce this issue. I have uploaded new logo and see it on all pages. After re-login as customer I see it on customer's panel too. All works fine.
Contact Plesk Support Team. They will investigate and fix this issue directly on your server.

Interesting and thanks for the testing! Based on your testing and positive results, I tested with different browser and found it working.
I will look at the code to see if I see why and test more browsers and versions. Looks like it does not like an older browser.

I have not been able to test newer Safari versions yet (I will later today when I have access).

In an older version of Safari -- I am getting the following in the Error Console for the logo.

"Resource interpreted as Image but transferred with MIME type application/octet-stream."
Maybe this can be changed by the developers?

Back