• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Broken links on publishing

A

auzgc

I have a customer who built a site using SiteBuilder under 3.2 and now after we've upgraded to 4.0 the publishing produces unusual results.

Instead of the usual aspx files it uploads, it is uploading static htm files.

This by itself isn't a huge problem but the links for the menu items are wrong and contain a path like 3984098-3483843-3434etc\page2.htm instead of just page2.htm as it should be.

I'm using ftp publishing, and the verify location comes back as "Dynamic"

Do you use any modules on the site or there are only static pages?
Could you give me example of the published site with broken links, to check this situation?

Hello,
I added this problem to the bug list, we'll try to reproduce this problem and understand, what's wrong.

Workaround that should help: to some of your static page add Script module with empty content. It wont affect how your pages look and should repair menu links.

To resolve these issues completely - please write some details about your site and migration scenario here, or mail them to me, or write to our support team. We cannot reproduce this problem, trying upgrade from 3.2 to 4.0.

Back