• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Broken Plesk (service problem?), Please Help - Newbie

P

puffer

Hi all, great forum btw :)

Got a really annoying problem that i caused myself yesterday, i was playing around with the system services in the administrative section to see why my downloads were so slow in my p2p software and now i can't remember what services i changed, Plesk control panel and services still work but none of the domains/websites i host or local addresses i host work anymore :( (says page not found), (normal internet sites work fine) Does anyone know what i have done and which services should be on automatic/manual or disabled and which ones should be on or off?

i would be very very grateful for any help with this as i have been trying to fix it all night and al this morning and nothing is working, its obviously a http server/service problem by the sounds of it?

lastly, does anyone else have problems with internet downloads in general? my downloads have been downloading at 20 kbps no matter what website i download from since i installed windows server 2003, they used to be over 400kbps on XP (i have a 8mb connection), its like theres a limit on it for some reason unless im missing something obvious?

Thank you in advance :D

Back