• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

bug deleting application

D

DetlefZ

I tried out application "dotproject 2.1.1". Installation run without problems but deinstall comes up with a long, long error message that starts with:

ERROR: PleskUtilException

Unexpected error: boost::filesystem::create_directory

0: class.cSiteAppManager.php:220
cSiteAppManager->_callSAppMng(string 'delete-application', array, string '<?xml version="1.0"?> <INSTANCE-DATA><SECTION PREFIX="htdocs"><FILE>base.php</FILE><FILE>functions</FILE><FILE>functions/projects_func.php</FILE><FILE>functions/forums_func.php</FILE><FILE>functions/admin_func.php</FILE><FILE>functions/tasks_func.php</FILE><FILE>functions/index.html</FILE><FILE>ChangeLog</FILE><FILE>db</FILE><FILE>db

After that the size of the application is 0.00 mb but the directory is still there.

How can I get rid of the entry in plesk?

TIA, Detlef

Hello,

Please try to execute the following command:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/websrvmng -a -v

And let us know if the issue still persists.

The problem still exists.

To make it more clear:

In the Application Vault I see the "dotproject" available for 9 users and installed one time. So I cannot remove here, because of the existing installation.

When I call the installed applications of the domain, it shows the installed "dotproject" with size of 0.00 and an active button to call the start screen of the appl. When I try to deinstall here, the error comes up.

TIA Detlef

Hello,

Please, try to remove the application with the nysql log enabled, so you will be able to find the missing entry at the database:

1) Create a temp file for this purpose and perform chown mysql:mysql for it:
> touch /tmp/appdel.log

2) Edit the /etc/my.cnf. Find the following string, uncomment it, and set the log location:
log=/var/log/appdel.log

3) Open the log file with the following command and monitor it while deleting the application:
> tail -f /var/log/appdel.log

You will see if there is any record missing at the database.

Thank you

Hi Nataliya,

I have some probs with that:

1. In my.cnf: what do you mean with "following string"?? I do not have an entry "log=" in the my.cnf. So under which section is the entry to placed?

2. What do you mean with "remove the application"? Just press again the buttom? The error raises really at once ...

TIA, Detlef

Back