• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bug: Documentation Link

alien-nibb

New Pleskian
There is currently a bug where the hover text on the menu for the user says Parallels Documentation, even if you change this to your documentation and url, and name, it still show Parallels in the menu, and there is no way to change this.

This is clearly a bug, as its not even listed in the documentation where it clearly informs all the places you need to change the name and brand. But it misses this one and I looked everywhere as well and it cannot be changed. Once you changed the company name in the config file and product name its supposed to replace this in all the name instances where it appears. Its seems in the button that links to the user manual this is not the case.

Could you provide screenshot please? I'm not sure what place do you mean...

Menu "Help"

You will see the text above it "Learn how to use Parallels Presence Builder" when you leave the cursor over it.

Can´t post screenshot. Neither Opera or Chrome lets me attach files in the forum. Tried with both and clicking the option to add files does not work here in the forums.

Last edited:
"Learn how to use Parallels Presence Builder" already uses product name from configuration file. What WPB version do you use?

Exactly, it should use the product name, but it does not. I run 11.1.1. Everywhere else the languages files seem to correctly use the product name from the config file except there. Maybe it was fixed in 11.5?

Yes, I see this issue in the 11.1.1 version, but in WPB 11.5 seems to be ok. There is any reasons not to upgrade to the latest stable?

When I ordered the product 11.5 was already out but I could not find anywhere. The order link and others where still pointing to 11.1 so that is what I installed.

I assume I should upgrade to 11.5 but then I need to upgrade the cPanel plugin as well which like I reported in another topic is currently not working.

I've wrote you workaround there for the latest cPanel plugin (just specify directory for installer), so this should not block you...
You can tell me if you notice problem with this.

Back