• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

[BUG] php max_execution_time

DJSnoopy

New Pleskian
Hiho Odin Team.

During my current test installation i think i found a small bug.
If you set up max_execution_time for php and set it to default (60) it´s set to 30 in the php.ini
Problem here is the default in the ini is 30 and the panel seems not to save a value if default selected.

Steps to reproduce:
- create three serviceplans with 30, default and 120 max_execution_time
- use a phpinfo script to see which values are active for the test site.
- 30 goes to 30
- 60 goes to 30
- 120 goes to 120

ways to fix:
i´ve update every php.ini for the php handlers and set the max_execution_time to 60
so the panel drop downs match the ini files.

Back