• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Bugs and more bugs on Plesk 9.2.3

m0rpheu5

Regular Pleskian
Hello guys,

now i found a problem, i have some clients that send some emails to many domains with BCC, CC or TO, but i can´t see it in the Plesk Queue, if i run postqueue -p i see the message, other thing, in my queue always there is messages incoming and active, but i can only see the deferred messages, and before somebody ask me, yes, it´s marked to see ALL messages in the queue, and if i selected to see the incoming, or other option less ALL in the box selecion, i can´t see anything and i can´t return to ALL, i need to close the Browser and open again, it´s not a problem with cookies or anything in my Desktop, because everything works fine in my old server with plesk 8.6, i already try to use Firefox, IE and Chrome, in my 2 server that have 9.2.3 i got this problem.

other problem is that if i click on domain to see ALL my domains, only appears 25 domains per page, i click on ALL in the end of page, but if i close the Browser and open it again, return to defaul 25 per page, same problem works with Firefox, IE and Chrome.

How can i fix this problem?

Thanks

Regarding 25 per page we have already discussed here and I can say again that bug submitted and developers are working on it. Seems the first problem also related with this bug.
Please do not create duplicate threads for the same problem.

Back