• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

BUGS Found in 7.5.3 -list them here -

B

BoXie

Maybe an idea to list all bugs (so not a wishlist!) in this topic so they won't be spread across the forum .. and probably 'missed'.

I've found 2 so far i guess:

1- After the upgrade 7.5.2 -> 7.5.3 on FC2 psadump fails because lots of 'conf' directories in my subdomains have dissapeared !

2- When a domain-owner logs in ... he cannot see the 'Report' anymore .. also the 2 default reports (Full & Summary are gone / not displayed) ... as an admin i CAN see those 2 reports on every domain ... So obviously some kind of database / relationship inconsistency. Hope it gets fixed soon.

The bugs are still bugging since 7.52 and it has not been resolved in 7.53.

The traffic column in the domain listing are not properly sorted when you click on Domain from the left hand panel and then click on the traffic column to sort them out.

Thanks

Ng Cher Choon

Trying to establish test connection... connected
Trying to backup MySQL database... done
MySQL databases are dumped to /usr/local/psa/var/dumps/mysql.preupgrade.dump.gz
Database integrity check failed: duplicate values of (upgrade_date) exist in tab
le upgrade_history

I think subdomains are being given the wrong owner:group permissions (maybe also web_users, I haven't checked). They're are being created with the ownership of root:root.. when I believe they should be either root : psaserv, or <ftpname> : psaserv.

I discovered this when I added the HideGroup root directive back into proftpd.conf in 7.5.3. It worked fine in 7.5.2.

Pff ..

Backup / Restore:

Restore still replaces the DNS zone for every domain with a default one.

I only have ONE domain on my server with a PTR record (looks better in e-mail headers and ip lookups etc . .) But Plesk's Restore always restores the PTR record for every domain.

Like this i have to check ALL my domains periodically whether they have the PTR resetted because a customer did a restore.

Very irritating.

When you find a bug that is not discussed on this forum, the best thing to do is to report it to swsoft. If you see a bug in a previous version, waiting for it to be resolved may be the wrong path to the problem resolution :)

german language pack is incomplete translated. there arte too much english words in it ?!

wondering why.

Originally posted by hardweb
When you find a bug that is not discussed on this forum, the best thing to do is to report it to swsoft. If you see a bug in a previous version, waiting for it to be resolved may be the wrong path to the problem resolution :)

Where can we report a bug directly to SW Soft ? We have no $$ support contract .. Is there a 'free' bug report form somewhere ?

Originally posted by alfmanuel
german language pack is incomplete translated. there arte too much english words in it ?!

Can you please have me a look into your language-file?
(download-URL, maybe better to send me the URL by
a private posting here). Thank you very much.

I will then try to update this, of course.

bugreport[at]sw-soft.com or send me a copy and I'll forward it to the relevant person for you.

Back