• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Bulk Sync Server Web Settings for domains in the same Service Plan

LwStudio

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
AlmaLinux 8.6 (Sky Tiger)
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian 18.0.42
Is there a way to Bulk Sync Server Web Settings for domains in the same Service Plan?
We would like to disable, in all domains in our server (200+ domains...), the Proxy Mode (Nginx to Apache), but seems not possibile to sync all the Server Web Settings in bulk using the Update and Synchronization function.

Bash:
# plesk bin site -l | while read i; do plesk bin domain --update-web-server-settings $i -nginx-proxy-mode false; done

If you have 200+ domains this command might take a while before it's finished.

Bash:
# plesk bin site -l | while read i; do plesk bin domain --update-web-server-settings $i -nginx-proxy-mode false; done

If you have 200+ domains this command might take a while before it's finished.
Many thanks Caspar, this line edit all the domains, whatever Service Plan is assigned right?

That's right. If you run the # plesk bin site -l command you'll see a list of domains on which the settings will be changed. Which should be all domains, no matter the service plan attached.

Back