1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Business Manager - How can I set up inclusive Domains

Discussion in 'Plesk 10.x for Linux Issues, Fixes, How-To' started by Netzhaus, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Netzhaus

Netzhaus New Pleskian

85%
    Hello,

we are trying to set up our products with business manager (Version 10.3.0-1).
    We have hosting packages each with some domains inclusive (number differs depending on the hosting package).

It should be possible for customers to register a domain (which is inclusive) when they purchase a hosting package.

We could not find how to combine a hosting package with a domain registration package as an inclusive product.

Does someone have a hint for us how to set this up?

Thanks in advance
    Matthias

2. EugeneL

EugeneL Regular Pleskian

57%
    Unfortunately this case is not supported now.
    I created feature request according to your case and it will be definitely implemented in one of the future versions.

3. Netzhaus

Netzhaus New Pleskian

85%
    Thank you for your reply.
    So I'm looking forward to the release of that version, which will come soon, I hope.