• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Caching issues/Redirection Errors

razoredge

New Pleskian
Not sure where this post should go. We installed Plesk about two weeks ago and everything was fine until yesterday. I was busy putting up a new wordpress installation through Plesk's custom method, while another day old wordpress installation was logged in. (I'm not sure if that's where this issue came from or not) Now that older wordpress installation states that i redirected too many times. I've cleared my browser history and rebooted, but to no avail. I'm thinking about creating a new instance just to see if that fixes anything, but I was just seeing if anyone new a quick fix through plesk itself.

My web developers that would be able to fix this issue are busy working on other projects and i'd like to fix this issue myself or through support, if possible. I dont have a heavy hand in shell or backend equivalent means other than uploading/transfer/etc of websites (more like intermediate admin experience, so go easy on me XD)

i just redid the site and everything is functioning. its possible that wordpress just got tricked into going into maintenance mode or something. there are a few things i found online that might have been the issue, but no time to waste. no need to continue this thread unless someone else needs it resolved

Back