• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Call to undefined method TmplWarnForm::error()

S

SvetoslavM

Hi All,

I just setup a staging server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 with plesk 9.2.2

When I try to create a domain via command line tools I receive this error:

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method TmplWarnForm::error() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomain.php on line 995 PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 20 in request cleanup in Unknown on line 0

The domain I tried to create is: domain123.TESTDOMAIN.st1.domain.ca

Everything ending in st1.domain.ca is hosted on my staging server.

Do you have any ideas how to fix it ?

Note:
I add subdomains as regular domains because of the stats and restrictions that domain setup allows compared to subdomains.

The problem may be caused by incorrect package psa-api installed on the server. Please verify the package has version 9.2.2. Use commands "rpm -q psa-api" or "dpkg -l psa-api" to check this.

Hi Thank you for the reply.

Here is what I have:

[root@st1 ~]# rpm -q psa-api
psa-api-9.2.2-rhel5.build92090714.19
[root@st1 ~]#

If you use domain template - try to create domain without one.
Maybe It will help localize this issue...

Maa, Thank you!
of course it was related to templates.
I removed the -template parameter and then added the -ip and it worked out.
This is definitely a Plesk bug.
The same command is working for Plesk 8.6

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the command I used:

[root@st1 slavi]# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --create 'slavi6.another-domain.st1.domain.ca' -owner 'cli46' -login 'ftpuser46' -passwd '57708717' -status 'enabled' -dns 'true' -hosting 'true' -hst_type 'phys' -php 'true' -php_safe_mode 'false' -notify 'false' -template My_Domain_Template_1 -ip 192.168.1.46
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method TmplWarnForm::error() in /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/api-common/cuDomain.php on line 995
PHP Warning: Releasing semaphore 20 in request cleanup in Unknown on line 0
[root@st1 slavi]#

My_Domain_Template_1 contains limits e.g. 50MB space, 1GB bandwidth, 10 domain aliases, 10 subdomains, PHP hosting

I have installed the developer license (5 domain limit).
Currently I have 2 domains added in Plesk.
I was advised to add subdomains as regular domains because I can see/apply limits space and bandwidth.

I updated the Domain Templates and now it seems to work.
I had Limits .... and also limits in Physical hosting.
when I removed the Physical hosting limits I was able to use templates

Back