• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can any body help me to solve these problems its very important for me...

C

cnu2k5

In image gallery if we search for image with particular name in a particular category. It is showing search results in all categories.

In e – shop module I want to incorporate inventory system for one of my client. His inventory system already developed using oracle. I want to integrate with e – shop module. Is there any possibility to solve this problem?

I want to integrate custom module is there any possibility to incorporate my custom module in site builder. I have seen in administration section one option called integration in that it is asking for SSO module has to be installed. Can I know from where I get the module to be downloaded?

I want to use one complete blank page to be incorporate in my site builder (with out any layout this can be useful for me to create a popup & to show complete information.) is this possible in sitebuilder.

I want to integrate newsletter template manager to send my registered users to use the get frequent promotions & offers sent via Email to the users.

Waiting for your replay

Thanks
Srinivas.

Back