• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can I delete files of Recycler folder?

KSN-NEWS

New Pleskian
I have noticed that i never install any program on my Server and my files of Web only 5 GB and Windows take 15 GB (My Hard Disk Usage 30 GB). Now my disk space available 1.7 GB. But when i go to check in the Recycler folder. There many files are taking up huge amounts of space, some are in excess of 10 GB . So could i deleting these files? How can I automatically delete contents of Recycler folder?

Yes, you can. But seems it is more Windows related question than Plesk. Isn't it?

Do you mean folder in Recycle Bin? Or what do you mean "Recycler folder"?

Do you mean folder in Recycle Bin? Or what do you mean "Recycler folder"?

I means "Recycler" folder. Here the path C:\Recycler\{86066D57-9347-46a7-B4DB-971D9EF36D29} that Plesk creates files everyday to "Recycler" folder. It taking up huge amounts of space, some are in excess of 10 GB now.

Did anyone ever get an answer to this ?
I've posed a similar question in the Suggestions / Feedback forum.

Apparently the answer is yes.
Deleted last night processing ran without a hitch and no issues with site processing following removing the files.

Back