1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

can i edit /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by FulvioC, Dec 7, 2009.

1. FulvioC

FulvioC Guest

Can i modify /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc in order to quarantine a mail if its spam level is higher than $SPAMLIMIT?
    I would like to apply something like that:

I'm using it on a test account and seems working fine, but i don't know if Plesk system cah have problems with manual modification of his scripts..

Thanks in advance!

k.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc is a part of psa-spamassassin package and it will not be overwritten during Plesk operation. Therefore you can modify this script, but note that all your changes will be overwritten when you will perform Plesk upgrade. If you have tested it and it doesn't affect anything - you can use this modification.

3. FulvioC

FulvioC Guest

ok,
    I'll test it on some accounts and then I'll switch everything to production enviroment!

many thanks! :)

k.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Please update this thread with results when you decide that it works fine.