• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

can i edit /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc?

F

FulvioC

Can i modify /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc in order to quarantine a mail if its spam level is higher than $SPAMLIMIT?
I would like to apply something like that:

# diff /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc /usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc-acd
7a8,11
> SPAMLIMIT=14
> EGREP=`which egrep`
> SENDMAIL=`which sendmail`
> SPAMHOLE="[email protected]"
27,29c31,40
< if [ $check -ne 1 -o "$1" != "reject" ]; then
< "$QMAIL_LOCAL" -- "$USER" "$HOME" "$LOCAL" "" "" "$HOST" "$SENDER" "$DEFAULT" < "$tmpfile"
< retval=$?
---
> if [ $check -ne 1 -o "$1" != "reject" ]
> then
> if $EGREP -q "^X-Spam-Level: \*{$SPAMLIMIT,}" < "$tmpfile"
> then
> $SENDMAIL $SPAMHOLE < "$tmpfile"
> retval=99
> else
> "$QMAIL_LOCAL" -- "$USER" "$HOME" "$LOCAL" "" "" "$HOST" "$SENDER" "$DEFAULT" < "$tmpfile"
> retval=$?
> fi

I'm using it on a test account and seems working fine, but i don't know if Plesk system cah have problems with manual modification of his scripts..

Thanks in advance!

k.

/usr/local/psa/bin/psa-spamc is a part of psa-spamassassin package and it will not be overwritten during Plesk operation. Therefore you can modify this script, but note that all your changes will be overwritten when you will perform Plesk upgrade. If you have tested it and it doesn't affect anything - you can use this modification.

ok,
I'll test it on some accounts and then I'll switch everything to production enviroment!

many thanks! :)

k.

ok,
I'll test it on some accounts and then I'll switch everything to production enviroment!

many thanks! :)

k.

Please update this thread with results when you decide that it works fine.

Back