• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can I Modify HTML source of Blog and Page

S

sailomtalay

In your User's guide SWsoft SiteBuilder 3.2 for Windows page39. It said about Modify HTML source of the table. I did it and it's ok. But for typpical page and Blog I don't know where the HTML code is?

Using the Tag Properties feature, you can easily apply different styles and change properties of selected elements. Please try to insert bold, italic or underlined text and after that put cursor to this text. You will see the tags. You can also try to apply HTML code sourcing for numbered list or any other element.

As for Blog module as I remember you can modify HTML code for post in post managing section. At the bottom of post window you should find HTML switcher next to draw pencil.

Originally posted by sailomtalay
In your User's guide SWsoft SiteBuilder 3.2 for Windows page39. It said about Modify HTML source of the table. I did it and it's ok. But for typpical page and Blog I don't know where the HTML code is?

You can do it using SiteBuilder Design Templates SDK for both page and Blog module.
Unfortunately you cannot import them using SiteBuilder user interface in SiteBuilder 3.2. But you could create it and ask server administrator to install it.

Back