• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Can not activate AtMail (1.05) as webmail client

svedish

New Pleskian
Hi guys,

I have a CentOS 6 VPS with Plesk 10.4.4 on it.

I have AtMail (1.05) as one of the two options to use as webmail client. The other one is, of course, Horde.

The trouble is that when I choose to use AtMail for an email account, the new window pops up showing the Server Default Page. Horde, of course, works like a charm.

Haven't done anything particular to this VPS other that creating 4 subscriptions for domains I want to host. As for the rest it's pretty brand new.

What's going on? Anyone that helps?

Thanks a lot in advance.
S

Hi, AtMail discontinued their AtMail Lite webmail client we were shipping with Plesk before. I am not sure what broke upwith Atmail at your server (though discontinued, it shall work), but I would recommend to stick to Horde until we introduce another alternative in future version.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your reply. I contacted my provider and they logged into my server and it worked after that. They also said they did nothing, so I can't even tell what was going on. Bah!

Anyway, it's good to know that they have discontinued it, so I will use Horse of course, which is horrible by the way. :)

Thanks.

Back